Aristotle once said, “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.”
In every part of MCHPL business, right from the products or services and business processes, we observe strict discipline of quality.
It is said that ‘quality is defined by the customer’, we do what works best for our client.
“Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.”
The most difficult part of ensuring best quality is selection of best vendors, suppliers or experts.
We place great emphasis on managing quality by carefully choosing business associates and planned steps
taken to ensure that the products and services offered to our customers are consistent,
reliable and truly meet their needs.
A brief Summary of MCHPL quality principles is –
– Client Centric Approach: Our success depends on our customers
and therefore we continuously study and understand current and future
customer needs to meet customer requirements, and strive to exceed customer expectations.
– Process Development Approach: A desired result can be achieved more efficiently
when related resources and activities are viewed and managed as a process.
– System Orientation: Identifying, understanding, and managing a
system of interrelated processes for a given objective, contribute to the effectiveness
and efficiency of the organization.
– Continuous Improvement: Continuous improvement is what keeps organization ahead of the competition.
– Data based Decision Making Process: Effective decisions and actions are based on the methodological
analysis of data and information.